(affiliates)

Angelic Destructions
Pixiesticks
DarkMagick.net

(personal)

The Asylum
Katsuko's Obsession
Stand My Ground

(archives)

Section Four: Home
Section Three: After School
Section Two: Jyonouchi
Section One: Yuugi
Layout Notes
Test Post

(Credits)

Design © 2004 Cruiza Designs
Image © Free Images
Designed By Alison Cordero

 

(notes)

Welcome to Feminine Wishes, the home for what is likely the only yuri wishshipping fic located on the web.
Yes, I love Yuugiou.
Yes, I'm predominantly a yaoi author.
Yes, I genderflipped two of my favourite boys.
And yes, I am writing a yuri fic including girl-on-girl sex.
Don't like it, feel free to leave ^_^

(chapters)

 

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Section Five: Confession
 

By nine o'clock she was convinced that they should award people medals for self-control. She was all alone in an empty house with her best friend, the girl she desperately wanted in every way imaginable, and she hadn't jumped her yet. Although if Jyonouchi leaned across her to snatch the remote again, she wouldn't hold herself responsible for whatever happened next. Honestly, didn't the blonde realize how hot she looked sprawled across the couch that way? If Yuugi didn't know better she'd think Jyonouchi was doing it on purpose.

"Hey, Yuugi?"

She forced herself to meet the blonde's eyes (it was far too easy to be distracted by the boobs; Jyonouchi was 'gifted' in that department) and offered a smile. "Yeah?"

"About the shi no duel..." Jyonouchi faltered, sitting up and pressing the heels of her hands to her knees. "Did you mean it?"

Answer the question, aibou, came through the link after a few minutes of stunned silence. Jyonouchi's waiting.

I... mou hitori no boku... I can't... what if she...

Aibou, she wouldn't ask if there wasn't a reason. She deserves an answer.

Yuugi fisted her hands in her skirt and risked a glance at her friend. The blonde was staring down at her own hands, her entire body tense. The younger girl dared to hope that that meant she wouldn't be rejected. She took a deep breath and forced herself to answer truthfully.

"Every word of it, Jyonouchi-chan," she said quietly, letting her eyes slip shut; even if she might have a chance, she was still afraid of how the other girl would react. "You truly are my most important person... and I love you."



Yes, short section, I know. More to come shortly ^_^

Additional: Shi no duel is the duel between Yuugi and Jyonouchi during Battle City when Malik was controlling him. Also, for words and phrases that have no direct translation, I use the original Japanese. Don't like? Not a problem. But don't assume that just because you don't like it that I'm going to change my writing style; it's mine and I'll only change it if I am not happy with it.

Dae Butler last updated at 4:37 PM and has received 1 comments

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥