(affiliates)

Angelic Destructions
Pixiesticks
DarkMagick.net

(personal)

The Asylum
Katsuko's Obsession
Stand My Ground

(archives)

Test Post

(Credits)

Design © 2004 Cruiza Designs
Image © Free Images
Designed By Alison Cordero

 

(notes)

Welcome to Feminine Wishes, the home for what is likely the only yuri wishshipping fic located on the web.
Yes, I love Yuugiou.
Yes, I'm predominantly a yaoi author.
Yes, I genderflipped two of my favourite boys.
And yes, I am writing a yuri fic including girl-on-girl sex.
Don't like it, feel free to leave ^_^

(chapters)

 

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Layout Notes
 

This layout was created using PhotoShop 7.0.1 for creating the backgrounds and colouring the doujinshi art, and Dreamweaver MX for the remaining layout work and linking. The artwork used is from the doujinshi Crazy Beat Goes On! by Karen Asakura and Teikokudo, published summer 2001. The artwork is editted; there was originally a femme!Kaiba in there as well, but since he's still male in this universe I'm writing it seemed odd to have her in there.

Dae Butler last updated at 4:25 PM and has received 0 comments

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥