(affiliates)

Angelic Destructions
Pixiesticks
DarkMagick.net

(personal)

The Asylum
Katsuko's Obsession
Stand My Ground

(archives)


(Credits)

Design © 2004 Cruiza Designs
Image © Free Images
Designed By Alison Cordero

 

(notes)

Welcome to Feminine Wishes, the home for what is likely the only yuri wishshipping fic located on the web.
Yes, I love Yuugiou.
Yes, I'm predominantly a yaoi author.
Yes, I genderflipped two of my favourite boys.
And yes, I am writing a yuri fic including girl-on-girl sex.
Don't like it, feel free to leave ^_^

(chapters)

 

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Test Post
 

Hello, and welcome. This is going to be a fiction blog for an in-progress, AU Yuugiou fanfic. The title is very much looking to be Feminine Wishes, so that's what I went with for the blogger. There will be chapters coming in the near future; until then you'll just have to wait ^_~

Dae Butler last updated at 10:47 AM and has received 0 comments

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥